The Impact Of Abuse And Trauma On The Developing Child
- Foster carers, Adoptive parents and all professionals working in the field of fostering and adoption who may come into contact with looked after children.
- Staff working in early years education
On completion of the course, staff will have:
- Developed an awareness of how abuse, neglect and trauma can impact on a child’s development and their view of the world.
- Considered the day-to-day implications for parenting and caring.
- Discussed practical strategies to address the emotional needs of children with traumatic histories.
- Adaptable to needs
- Please contact
- 2 Days