Conflict Resolution Training
This course deals with the key principles in Conflict Resolution and follows the learning outcomes in the UK Core Skills Training Framework, which is supported by NHS Protect.
- People who come into contact with individuals exhibiting aggressive behaviours
- Social Workers, Foster Carers, Personal Assistants, Independent and Voluntary Organisations
- GP and Dental staff
- Staff working in Education
- Staff working in Care Homes
On completion of the course, staff will be able to:
- Describe common causes of conflict and the communication models, which can help in conflict resolution.
- Explain different warning and danger signs.
- Describe and demonstrate aspects of non-verbal deescalation, verbal strategies and conflict resolution styles.
- Describe individual and organisational responsibilities in relation to legal, ethical and moral frame works regarding the use of reasonable force in relation to conflict resolution.
- Please contact
- 1 Day
- Every 3 years